If you need a wide range of Mechanical Engineering Services, our experienced team can help with all facets of Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration & Mechanical Piping.
- Electric heating – Our team can help ensure that your electric heating services are optimised for maximum efficiency.
- Heat Exchanger – A system used to transfer heat between two or more fluids. Heat exchangers are used in both cooling and heating processes. The team at ME Services is skilled at the installation and advanced setup of Heat Exchangers.
- Boiler and Heating water system – Our team can help improve your heat transfer process through optimised energy usage.
- Exhaust Fans – Exhaust fans are used to pull excess moisture and unwanted odors out of a particular room or area. It is importnat they are setup and maintained correctly to maximise the operation and lower costs.
- Outdoor and Return Air Fans – A fan which withdraws air from an air-conditioned space and returns it (or part of it) to the central air-conditioning system.
- Smoke and Fire damper – passive fire protection products used in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) ducts to prevent the spread of fire inside the ductwork through fire-resistance rated walls and floors.
- DX and VRV system – A direct expansion (DX) air conditioning unit cools indoor air using a condensed refrigerant liquid. The unit cools air by passing the condensed refrigerant through a heat exchanger inside the building to be cooled. Variable refrigerant volume (VRV) unit is conditioned by a single or multiple outdoor condensing units, and is circulated within the building to multiple indoor units.
- Evaporative – A device that cools air through the evaporation of water. Sensible heat from the air is absorbed to be used as latent heat necessary to evaporate water.
- Ducting System – Pipe system used to distribute and remove large volumes of air from a building.
- Chilled water and Cooling towers – Chilled water systems provide cooling to a building by using chilled water to absorb heat from the building’s spaces. At the heart of the water chilled system, a chiller removes heat from water by means of a refrigeration cycle. A cooling tower is a heat rejection device that rejects waste heat to the atmosphere through the cooling of a water stream to a lower temperature.
- Fan Coil Unit (FCU) – A device that uses a coil and a fan to heat or cool a room without connecting to duct-work.
- Air Handler Units (AHU) -A device used to regulate and circulate air as part of a heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) system.
- Variable Air Volume (VAV) – Part of an air-conditioning system designed to control the air flow to a specific area
- Computer Room Air-conditioning (CRAC) unit – A device that monitors and maintains the temperature, air distribution and humidity in a network room or data center.
- Variable Speed Drive (VSD) System – A type of motor controller that drives an electric motor by varying the frequency and voltage of its power supply.
ME Services team is skilled at the design and implementation of efficient cost-effective refrigeration and freezer solutions for commercial entities.
- Cool room Design, Construction & Maintenance
- Commercial Refrigeration and Freezers
Our team is highly experienced in range of industrial piping installation to suit the needs of your project
- Generator Fuel line piping
- Hydraulic Piping
- Refrigerant piping