City of Wanneroo awarded ME Services to replace Aquamotion boiler with the associated pipework, electrical and controls systems.
Scope of Works:
- Pre-commissioning checks on existing heating water system including measurement of existing system differential pressure with all valves open to maximum, heating water pump running and bypass valve fully closed. Record measured system differential pressure prior to decommissioning works of existing boiler.
- Decommisioning and removal of existing boiler and associated pipework to extent as indicated on drawings or as necessary to facilitate the installation of new pipework.
- Removal of natural gas pipework to extent shown on drawing and reconnect new pipework to new boiler.
- Disposal of all decommissioned and removed plant and associated items
- New gas pipework, isolation valve and gas meter for monitoring on the BMS.
- Supply and install new condensing boiler serving existing air handling unit heating as well as pool heating via existing heat exchangers. Boiler shall be supplied complete with hydraulic separator, circulator pump, integral controls and HLI for connection to the BMS.
- New heating water pipework connections to existing heating water pipework complete with new isolation valves, temperature gauges, temperature sensors, differential pressure sensors and insulation.
- New pipework connections from existing expansion and makeup water tank system.
- New dirt/air separator and chemical dosing pot for closed circuit heating water systems.
- New flow meter at pool heat exchangers connected to existing BMS to determine instantaneous flow rate for calculation via BMS of instantaneous kW capacity based on flow and return temperature readings.
- Drain piping from equipment and pipework as required to remove condensation or waste to discharge over existing floor wastes.
- Associated electrics, electronics, DDC, power and controls wiring to existing mechanical services switchboard and existing BMS.
- Integration of new boiler systems to the existing building management systems complete with trending, alarms and notifications.
- Testing, Commissioning and Handover of Operating manual.