Jones Lang LaSalle selected ME Services to replace and undertake modification to existing exhaust fan, VSD, control system and relevant CO2 sensor.
Scope of Works:
- Decommission and remove existing exhaust fan EF-04.
- Three (3) variable speed drives, each serving existing exhaust fan EF-01, EF-02 and EF-03.
- One (1) carbon monoxide sensor complete with digital display readout of instantaneous ppm value.
- DDC system for control of exhaust fans via VSD based on carbon monoxide sensor input.
- Modification of associated electrics, electronics, power and controls wiring.
- Identification and labelling of the plant associated with the above systems.
- Testing and commissioning, including provision of commissioning data records.
- Sound level measurement testing of commissioned systems at the site boundary for compliance with acoustic report.