Pindan Construction engaged ME Services to supply, install and commission exhaust, ventilation fan, ducted and split VRV/F air-conditioning system on the South Perth School of Early Leaning Centre at Como
Scope of Works:
Supply, Installation, and Commissioning of Mechanical system including;
- VRF/VRV air conditioning system to GA1 and GA2, with ducted fan coil units
- VRF/VRV air conditioning system to Reception (GR1), office (GO1), staff room (GSR1), and Studio (GS1) with different types of indoor units as documented.
- Reverse cycle split cassette air conditioning system, set in cooling mode, to serve Comms room (GSt2).
- Reverse cycle split wall mounted air conditioning system to Dining (GD1) and Kitchen (GK1).
- Reverse cycle split ducted air conditioning systems to PA1 and PA2 areas with electroninc VAV diffusers in babies sleeping rooms.
- Provision of a unified on/off controller at Reception to enable the staff to turn the all the air conditioning systems, except for the comms room unit, on/off at the start/end of centre’s operating hours.
- Exhaust system with dual (duty/standby) fans to all toilets areas.
- Ducting out the domestic grade rangehood in the kitchen.
- Outside air supply system to Office, Staff room and Studio.